Valentine’s Day spending exceeded $18 billion in 2015!* Whoa, that’s a lot of chocolate, right?
Make people fall in love with you all-year-round.
Below are a few ways to get people to always say YES, fall more in love with your product or service, or at least take another loving look at you.
6 Ways to Make People Fall in Love with Your Product or Service
- Offer a sweet, sweet deal: Give prospects a fantastic, value-added, risk-free offer before the sale. Let this freemium give them a taste of what’s to come from you.
- Be thoughtful: Always provide stellar customer service and put service standards in place for call backs, hold-times, and call returns.
- Be considerate: Offer convenience at every turn, give consistent follow-up, and offer to do things for your customers and prospects—such as provide pre-filled forms and give reminder calls.
- Always be there: Make yourself always reachable with a 24-hour voicemail service or paging system, a 24-hour monitored mailbox, or an emergency or special customer hotline.
- Keep your clients top of mind: Send them a thank you card or a gift out of the clear blue—just for being a valued customer.
- Give customers sweet nothings: Always offer tips and tricks to help your customers get the most from your product or service.
Is it me, or are these items just what you’d want from the perfect partner? 🙂
Use these 6 ways to make people fall in love with your product or service and be the perfect fit for your customers and the perfect draw to prospects.
Angela Murphy says
Hi Thrive WP!
I totally understand the one-man-band scenario and its challenges.
There are message services that will take live messages 24/7 from your clients and deliver them to you via text or email. This can make customers feel confident in knowing a note can reach you at any time. Services like Specialty Answering Service (www.specialtyansweringservice.net) can help you with this. I know I always feel better knowing I can get a message to my doctor at any time, right? 🙂
Also, what about offering your very special clients a special email box?
Let me know how it works!
Great tips! #1 is something i have done before, show them you are so amazing they can not continue without you!
For #4 how do you suggest doing this if you are a one man band so to speak? Making yourself available at all times would be really tough! Looking for suggestions.