As a kid I watched my mom struggle with all the demands that came with entrepreneurship—and vowed since then to help passionate small business owners tell their story to the world and GROW sales.
Welcome! I’m Angela Murphy, but call me Ang. So glad you’re taking a look around the place.
This is all about YOU.
You and your business deserve actionable marketing advice to help you change behavior, increase engagement, delight customers, and impact bottom-line sales.
If you’re tired of struggling to drag your marketing from the depths of despair to the heights of actually working, you’re in the right place. I’ll help you.
I Understand the Pains Small Businesses Face in Growing Sales
I get it. No seriously, I get it.
Running a small business or any business is tough, and marketing, while critically important, can get easily pushed down on the priority list. Small businesses and owners have to think about limited human resources, employee conflict, client service, cash flow, accounting, potential lawsuits, taxes, keeping the lights on, and “doing it all yourself.”
Who the hell has time to focus on marketing?
Marketing Can Seem Complicated
I’ll help you simplify it by developing what I call your marketing puzzle.
Your puzzle fits together to tell a broader story—the story, your story.
A literal puzzle scattered on the floor in 70 pieces and each piece represents one of these:
Idea generation, marketing planning, writing (business, promotional, video scripts, social media, websites, newsletters, press releases, ads, email, articles), Facebook Ads, email marketing, communications, direct mail, website development, public relations, content creation, product and service packaging, product and service launches, events, promotions, reactivation campaigns…
You overwhelmed yet?
I’ll help you sort it all out and pick the right puzzle pieces to fit your business.
Your ‘Lack of Time’ Remedy
You have NO time, right? 🙂 You have no time to think about prospecting, refreshing your website, or email marketing. I’ll do all the heavy lifting, brainstorming, writing, pondering, researching, and delivering for your business.
Over 34,204 Businesses Are Benefiting
I’m delivering free ideas to thousands of businesses on attracting customers, keeping customers, lead generation, copywriting, website best practices, and messaging.
Hear what others are saying about me.
What Qualifies Me to Help You?
- Nepotism: I’m the by-product of two successful entrepreneur parents. Something’s rubbed off. 😀
- Hands on Experience: With years of real-world experience, I’ve lived in the business environment for over 15 years and counting. While there are many coaches and copywriters out there, few truly understand what drives revenue. I fuse creativity and emotion to make your marketing come to life and produce results.
- Deep Street Cred: Boy, have I written a few words in my day. The growing portfolio includes, 2,000+ headlines, 80+ video scripts, 1,000+ emails, 30+ catalogs, and 500+ collateral pieces. I love and breathe this stuff. If you want theory and mumbo jumbo, I’m not the one for you. If you want practical knowhow that’s helped drive millions in sales working with owners and leaders, I’m your gal.
- 10X the Industry Chops: When it comes to industry experience, you’re in good hands. I’ve worked in no less than 10 industries: real estate, financial services, not-for-profit, retail, education, toys, software, manufacturing, skin care and beauty, and health and nutritional supplements. Whew, that’s a lot, right?
My hope is to help you think differently about your marketing strategy and win sales, business, and happy customers.
7 Ways I Can Help You
I’ll help you grow and reach your sales potential through seven distinct ways:
- Get help with your copywriting and messaging at Ang’s Writing Lab™. [Get started]
- Your website and digital marketing. [Get started]
- Lead generation strategies. [Get started]
- Your customer retention and loyalty programs. [Get started]
- You can ask me your marketing question free. [Get started]
- Rent me for a consultation. [Get started]
- Get marketing on demand at Ang’s Marketing Boutique™. [Get started]
Totally Random Fun Facts About Me
- I’m a USC grad, Go Trojans!!!
- I love to write—give me a blank piece of paper and I’m in heaven.
- I’m an only child. Don’t hold this one against me. The alone time really helped me tap into the power of what written words can do for sales.
- I have two awesome, super-creative parents.
- I love swimming. I’ll stay in all day if you let me.
- I’m a Gemini. Don’t hold that one against me either. I have 2 personalities, one for marketing, and the other for sales. 🙂
- I used to model at Barbizon. Don’t laugh at that one.
- In college I worked as a telemarketer. Don’t vomit.
- I love music. Don’t you?
- I like to dance, like all night.
- I love snuggling on the couch with a good book. On marketing of course! What else is there?
- I love all animals, mostly dogs 💖
- I’m addicted to marketing. I must confess.
Have you ever known someone with an unshakable, unbendable, unrelenting love of something that’s so powerful it oozes from every bone in their body, and if they couldn’t pursue that something they’d shrivel up and die? That’s me…and that something is marketing!
End Your Copywriting Misery at Ang’s Writing Lab™