Have you ever known someone with an unshakable, unbendable, unrelenting love of something that’s so powerful it oozes from every bone in their body, and if they couldn’t pursue that something they’d shrivel up and wilt? That’s me…and that something is marketing!
Welcome! I’m Angela Murphy, but call me Ang. My goal and not-so-secret passion in life is to give you actionable advice to help your business change behavior, increase engagement, delight customers, and impact bottom-line sales. All doing it with creative marketing and the ever-so-powerful written word.
I Understand the Pains Small Businesses Face in Growing Sales
I get it. No seriously, I get it. Most businesses, but particularly small businesses, may not have the time to focus on marketing and sales activities.
Running a small business is tough, and marketing, while critically important, can get easily pushed down on the priority list. Small businesses and owners have to think about limited human resources, employee conflict, client service, cash flow, accounting, potential lawsuits, taxes, keeping the lights on, and “doing it all yourself.”
How I Can Help You
I’ll help you grow and reach your sales potential through four distinct ways:
- Your Copywriting and Messaging
- Your Website
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Your Customer Retention and Loyalty Programs
We’ll do this through a framework of marketing puzzle pieces. Each piece is a component in your marketing puzzle that fits together to tell a broader story—the story, your story.
These puzzle pieces are idea generation, marketing planning, writing (business, promotional, video scripts, social media, websites, newsletters, press releases, ads, email, articles), email marketing, communications, direct mail, website development, public relations, content creation, product and service packaging, product and service launches, events, promotions, reactivation campaigns, and so much more.
Your ‘Lack of Time’ Remedy
You have NO time, right? 🙂 You have no time to think about prospecting, refreshing your website, or email marketing. I’ll do all the heavy lifting, brainstorming, writing, pondering, researching, and delivering for your business.
Thousands of Businesses Are Benefiting
I’m delivering free ideas to thousands of businesses on attracting customers, keeping customers, lead generation, copywriting, website best practices, and messaging.
See what others are saying about me.
What Qualifies Me to Help You?
- Nepotism: I’m the by-product of two successful entrepreneur parents.
- Hands on Experience: With years of real-world experience, I’ve lived in the business environment for over 15 years and counting. While there are many coaches and copywriters out there, few truly understand what drives revenue. I fuse creativity and emotion to make your marketing come to life and produce results.
- Deep Street Cred: Boy, have I written a few words in my day. The growing portfolio includes, 2,000+ headlines, 80+ video scripts, 1,000+ emails, 30+ catalogs, and 500+ collateral pieces. I love and breathe this stuff. If you want theory and mumbo jumbo, I’m not the one for you. If you want practical knowhow that’s helped drive millions in sales working with owners and leaders, I’m your gal.
- 10X the Industry Chops: When it comes to industry experience, you’re in good hands. I’ve worked in no less than 10 industries: real estate, financial services, not-for-profit, retail, education, toys, software, manufacturing, skin care and beauty, and health and nutritional supplements. Whew, that’s a lot, right?
My hope is to help you think differently about your marketing strategy and win sales, business, and happy customers.
Totally Random Fun Facts
- I’m a USC grad, Go Trojans!!!
- I love to write—give me a blank piece of paper and I’m in heaven.
- I’m an only child. Don’t hold this one against me. The alone time really helped me tap into the power of what written words can do for sales.
- I have two awesome, super-creative parents.
- I love swimming. I’ll stay in all day if you let me.
- I’m a Gemini. Don’t hold that one against me either. I have 2 personalities, one for marketing, and the other for sales. 🙂
- I used to model at Barbizon. Don’t laugh at that one.
- In college I worked as a telemarketer. Don’t vomit.
- I love music, dancing, reading, traveling, and animal-loving.
- I’m addicted to marketing. I must confess.